Friday, September 25, 2015

We're officially "official"!



It's hard to believe we are at this point, but we are officially licensed to adopt and/or provide emergency or respite foster care! There are so many unknowns and uncertainties, but we are fully confident that we are exactly where He wants us to be....And honestly, I'm beginning to embrace the unknown more each day, because it's there I am fully dependent and relying on God. When I choose to do things in my own strength or finite wisdom, its only a matter of time before I am burned out or bummed out and back in His arms of Grace.

Continue to pray for us as we begin this new stretch of our journey...
Here's our latest update:


And if you don't mind, please consider passing our story on? Each dollar brings us closer to helping two kiddos find their forever family...And the joy received in joining with our cause will far exceed the sacrifice of giving.

All is Grace,
Carie









No comments:

Post a Comment